About FIX ‘N’ CHIPS
FIX ‘N’ CHIPS operates a mobile repair services to fix and protect bathroom and kitchen surfaces, particularly within the building and construction industry. The company was established in 2005 by Chris Crook, building on his extensive experience with this repair work. All services eliminate the need for replacement of wet area surfaces.
Chris has developed repair techniques for a huge range of bathroom and kitchen surfaces including:
- Bench tops, sinks and vanities;
- Baths, spas and spa pools;
- Showers and tiles;
- Wooden floors;
- Powder coated and anodized window frames;
- External Bricks.
Repairs are the foundation of the FIX ‘N’ CHIPS business, particularly bathroom and kitchen surface repairs. Repairs account for the majority of each franchisee’s business. The specific repairs FIX ‘N’ CHIPS is most known for are:
- Cracks and chips to acrylic baths, spas, shower bases, vanities, metal baths and external brickwork;
- Chip repairs to laminate, marble, Caesar stone, 2 pack kitchen benches and to stove tops;
- Removal of any surface scratches on bath/shower-bases/spas and stainless steel sinks and cut/polish;
- Repairs to dented or chipped powder coated and anodized window frames and roller doors;
- Scratched or chipped polished floorboards and tiles.
Phone: 1300 349 624
Email: [email protected]
Our Address: PO Box 1051, Barwon Heads, Vic, 3227