2. The kinds of personal information we collect and hold
• In dealing with you we may collect personal information including your name, telephone numbers, email address.
• Google Analytics is installed on our website and collect data about our website traffic via Google advertising cookies
If you would like us to not collect cookies for your visit, please email us here: [email protected]
3. How we collect and hold personal information.
Generally, we collect personal information directly from you, when you fill out our web form.
We protect this information in a number of ways. It is kept in secure locations, and access to it is restricted to those who have the appropriate authorization under our policies.
4. How we use and disclose personal information.
We collect and use your personal information for a number of reasons, including:
• To enable us to properly respond to your request through a web form.
• To provide you with information about our services.
• To maintain records for accounting, administrative and legal requirements.
• For other purposes related to your dealings with us.
• Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google. Google utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of www.fixnchips.net.au, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
5. How you may make a privacy complaint.
If you have a complaint about the way we hold or use your personal information, please contact us at: [email protected]
6. Changes to our policy
Our Contact details are:
FIX ‘N’ CHIPS
Address: PO Box 1051, Barwon Heads, Vic, 3227
Phone: 1300 349 624
7. Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the Privacy Policies of other sites.